- Exchange Online is available as a standalone service plan.
- Gain the advantage of hosting on Microsoft servers even while maintaining control over your environment.
- Get business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser.
- Run email on Microsoft globally redundant servers.
- Stay protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters.
Exchange Online provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
Maintain the latest defenses against malware and spam with a service that handles hundreds of millions of messages around the world every day and is updated to address new malware and spam threats quickly.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers, with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock.
Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement.